PTS Investigations Specialist
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our PTS team in Manila and currently looking for a PTS Investigations Specialist to join the team.
The PTS Investigations Specialist is responsible for providing vital support to VGW by investigating, analyzing, resolving, and directing strategy on high risk, high value and high visibility cases. The role’s primary task is to review the Legal Complaints and Legal Escalations, Complex Investigations, handle severe cases of Multiple Accounts Abuse, and a final in-depth review of high-value redemptions and Jackpot Winners.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform case review for High-Risk Escalations and BBB complaints coming
- Review severe cases of Multiple accounts Abuse, High-value redemptions, and Jackpot winners
- Provide complex investigations on fraudulent and compromised accounts
- Maintains expert knowledge of all internal and external processing systems and provide a high-quality investigative work
- Make recommendations for new or improvements to alerts, tools, procedures, and templates
- Works collaboratively with other teams in conducting case investigation
What you will bring to the role:
- Strong background and experience in online fraud, risk, or investigative position
- Makes sound data-driven decisions related to chargeback activities based on VGW’s business model, various card processing rules, and requirements
- Approaches chargeback cases logically and proposes appropriate resolutions based on his/her findings
- Ensures that his/her work and information are complete and accurate; focuses on the desired result
- Proven ability to maintain professional relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Has the ability to work well and collaborate with others
- Ensures high standards, initiative, and professionalism
- Ability to solve complex problems with minor direction
- Being meticulous and showing close attention to all of the small details of the task
- Demonstrate the curiosity and drive to get to the root of a problem
- Customer-focused - giving excellent customer experience to ensure customer’s satisfaction
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.