VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
As the Product Manager you will support VGW's Marketing team through the enablement and maintenance of scalable technologies across Retention, Acquisition and Organic platforms. This team underpins Marketing Operations, Analysts and Data Science by unlocking deeper personalisation of the whole customer journey, ultimately increase our customer base, revenue and profitability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Utilises demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the principles and practises of product management to undertake sophisticated analytical and problem solving.
- Identifies cause/effect, and is able to assess and resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Works on diverse problems and produces solutions based on limited information and precedent.
- Can adapt existing approaches to resolve issues and uses evaluation, judgement and interpretation to select the right course of action.
- Works independently, with work reviewed at critical points.
- Adapts style to different audiences, and often advises others on difficult matters.
- Enhances existing relationships and networks with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- May be required to influence senior stakeholders who are not familiar with the subject matter.
- Demonstrates superior technical outputs in written and verbal forms.
What you will bring to the role:
- 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or
- Equivalent work experience
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.