Social Media Manager
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
As the Social Media Manager you will drive the social media strategy and implementation for each business unit. Your goal is to show the gaming industry what an innovative, fun and engaging Social Media presence VGW has. As well as operating in step with the customer and delivering amazing, real time experiences that make people smile.
Working closely with other marketing teams to plan upcoming campaigns as well as own the creative briefing process with our in-house Creative team.
The ideal candidate will have experience across social media marketing channels and a demonstrable interest in online games will be highly regarded.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Regular pulse-checks of the social media marketing mix to ensure we are giving the right messages, to the right customers on the right channels.
- Leverage opportunities in new channels, new tools and new promotions as they arise.
- Give insights to the wider business on social media trends, performance, sentiment and what we learn through our testing.
- Take what the data tells us, and formulate plans that will drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure that the next best dollar is spent in the right place.
- Work closely with our community team to create a dialogue with customers. Diagnosing and solving any problems our customers may encounter.
- Coach and support the community teams, show what value a strong, positive community brings.
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven track record and history delivering in Social Media Marketing.
- 4+ Years experience in Social Media Marketing.
- A solid understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of social media networks.
- Clear examples of initiatives of previous excellence in Social Media.
- Understanding and interest in casino games and game play.
- Experience in delivering campaigns from conceptualisation through to reporting
- Proven ability to keep up with social media and relevant cultural references
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.