Promotions Integrity Manager
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
As part of the Payments, Trust & Safety team you will be vital in the ongoing integrity and operational focus for VGW.
Reporting to the Head of Payments, Trust & Safety, this role will manage two operational teams to execute the day to day Promotions management which includes account reviews, promotion entry reviews, account crediting, integrity reviews, optimisation projects and working closely with Product and Engineering teams and third party partners.
This role will help guide solutions that improve workflows, systems, reporting and risk mitigation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management and monitoring of VGW Promotions in consultation with other business-wide stakeholders, and products along with external stakeholders and partners.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly Promotions reports for senior stakeholders and wider business.
- Prepare high-quality, persuasive material to support evidence-based recommendations including drivers, root causes and business impacts that improve the management, delivery and risk mitigation of VGW Promotions.
- Facilitate the delivery of cost-saving and optimisation initiatives.
- Providing business insights on data trends and recommending solutions to problems to relevant stakeholders.
- Leading two geographically dispersed operational teams
What you will bring to the role:
- Solid leadership experience, geographically dispersed teams is a plus
- 2+ years of business insights experience.
- 2+ project management experience.
- 5+ years of risk, fraud and integrity experience.
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in Information Systems, Business Analytics, or a relevant discipline.
- Strong communication skills including a process-oriented approach to working with business and technology teams.
- Proficient in using advanced Microsoft Excel and quantitative research skills, particularly in analysing and reporting complex data.
- Ability to work effectively with teams spread over multiple time zones
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.