VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, San Francisco, Toronto, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth, we are expanding our Quality Control Team in Manila and currently looking for a Product Tester to join the team.
The Product Tester is responsible to provide testing services to all products of VGW under test.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that, at all times, testing efforts support VGW OKRs (Objectives and Key results)
- Follow the test processes and test methodology advice set the Test Lead. At the same time, provide feedback for test process improvement.
- Getting involved in defect prevention during the earlier stage of SDLC via collaboration with the product and development team
- Ensure that the product delivered is Production-ready with minimal to no defects after functional testing
- Provide information to internal/external stakeholders about test results in order to address risks and concerns before releasing the product into Production
- Keeping all test documentation and test scripts up to date for all products
- such other deliverable and outcomes as directed by the COMPANY from time to time
What you will bring to the role:
- A sound understanding of the fundamental test process
- Experience in planning, coordinating and executing QA activities within a development team
- Experience using JIRA as a project and defect tracking tool
- Experience testing cross-browser, cross-device and accessibility testing
- Relevant testing qualifications combined with 2+ years of test experience
- Experience working in Agile teams and/or any gaming industry experience would be an added bonus
- Preferred Test Automation experience
- JIRA & Confluence experience is a plus
- Experience working in a computer gaming and/or a design and product environment would be an added bonus
- Experience working in distributed teams across multiple time zones.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.