VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, San Francisco, Toronto, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our PTS team in Manila and currently looking for a Deputy PTS Operations Manager to join the team.
The Deputy PTS Operations Manager (DOM) is responsible for the Payments, Trust & Safety Teams’ day-to-day operations and ensures that the service levels are within targets.
The Deputy PTS Operations Manager leads and develops the team while continuously improving their own skills. Help to foster a distinctive and unique professional and high performing culture that will evolve with each business challenge. Ensure that the team has the right operational foundations and drive exceptional performance.
The Deputy PTS Operations Manager will execute strategic planning, improve performance, manage resources, motivate, and lead the team to become one of the best performing teams in the organization.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the day-to-day operation and ensure operational OKRs are achieved.
- Analyze and monitor KPIs and implement approved plans to maintain operations performance.
- Manage and review the daily and weekly operations reports.
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports to ensure consistent administration of policies and standards.
- Collaborate with other teams to drive continuous improvement.
- Initiate and manage special projects.
- Perform ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Other deliverables and outcomes as directed by the COMPANY from time to time.
What you will bring to the role:
- Any Payments, Audit, Investigations, Risk management, Compliance, and Anti-fraud Operations Manager related professional experience (fraud prevention, fraud detection, fraud investigation, and other anti-fraud initiatives) would be excellent.
- Has the ability to work well with others and collaborate with others.
- An eye for detail and desire to ensure that everything possible is done to reach the highest of standards.
- Ensures high standards, initiative, and professionalism.
- Has the ability to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand for everyone.
- Has the ability to inspire and influence others.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.