Live Operations Specialist
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Product team and currently looking for a Live Operations Specialist to join the team.
This position is based in Australia, and we are offering visa sponsorship and relocation to Australia.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Live Operations of one of VGW's online social casino products. You will own projects, drive results and directly impact the performance of the product while coming up with exciting and innovative ideas to improve operations and player experiences.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on the Live Operations roadmap, transforming product maps into released game features
- Lead the ideation, definition and execution of monetisation and retention strategies, processes and product changes
- Track performance of released features and optimize as necessary to achieve KPIs
- Utilise the principles and practices of Live Operations to undertake sophisticated analytical problem solving (with the help of tools like Amplitude)
What you will bring to the role:
- You have Live Operations experience in the social casino or online casino space
- You have a comprehensive understanding of the player experience and audience psychology
- You are data-focused with strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- You can model and forecast feature commercials and impacts and apply strategic thinking and business case preparation
- You are great at establishing strong relationships with cross-functional teams built on mutual trust and respect
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.