Veza is headquartered in Silicon Valley operating with a remote-first mindset with teams across the US, Canada and Europe. We are building an iconic data security company for the multi-cloud era. We are backed by top-tier VCs, angel investors, and security leaders from Google, Stripe, Facebook, and more. The founding team consists of serial entrepreneurs and early engineers from startups and cloud scale companies.
We’re hiring a Software Engineer to support the next phase of our growth! You'll collaborate with colleagues who have helped to shape the success of companies such as Google, Okta, Rubrik, AWS, VMware, and more. This is a high-impact role within the Engineering team to help us build out our core product -- a SaaS-based data security platform. Driving end-to-end efficiency and speed is key to the success of our customers and our products.
- Build our Search and Insights data product, the core of our Veza product suite
- Solve challenging data modeling and scale challenges by building a first-of-its-kind, data infrastructure platform
- Help build our data model and representation of the complex permissioning and authorization graph of a modern-day enterprise and enable the ability to search for powerful insights within that data
- Help build our next generation products that will disrupt the way enterprises review, remediate and grant access across their complex cloud and on-prem infrastructure.
- Roll out new features that will be used daily by our customers
- Collaborate across our product, design and operations teams
- 3+ years developing experience (hiring mid-level to staff level!) with Golang/Go, Java or similar core programming languages (C, C++)
- Successfully built applications with modern micro-service-based architectures in a continuous delivery environment
- Professional experience with modern data stores (Cockroach, Neo4j, Elastic, Snowflake, Redshift, or RDS [MySQL, PostgreSQL])
- Exposure to large scale data and modern streaming architecture (e.g., Kafka)
- Experience with handling algorithmic and distributed systems at challenging scale
Nice to Have:
- IdP experience (Okta, Ping, OneLogin, Azure AD)
- Cloud IAM experience (AWS IAM, Azure RBAC)
The base salary for this position will be between $85,000 to $250,000 depending on your experience, skillset, and geographic location.
We’re driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with strong alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt, and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder’s Mentality
Veza is proud to be an equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If a candidate with a disability requires an accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact Linus Coy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.