Here’s the gist:
Vettery is a tech company, but what we ultimately do is help people find their dream job. We are looking for self-starters who care about helping people find a job they love! It’s pretty simple, we are looking for hungry people with an energy to disrupt an ancient industry, while also enjoying the perks of a growing startup.
As our engineering team has scaled, we're looking to add more DevOps Engineers. You will build on our already solid engineering and data science practice by adding automation to our deployment, engineering , data science, Q/A, development process and owning operations. Our product is very data driven and you will work closely with the data science and engineering teams. Our DevOps process is in its infancy so you'll have the opportunity to set the course on what tech and process we use.
- Design and develop a highly agile infrastructure for continuous and phased deployments
- Research and develop solutions for infrastructure monitoring and alarming
- Implement infrastructure and best practices for on call rotations.
- Setup development, test and staging environments for selective roll out of features.
- Research and develop new approaches to establish software engineering best practices across teams.
- Continuous improvement and iteration of our process. We continually evaluate how we work, the tools we use, and what we are doing to optimize for ourselves, our users and the whole company
Nice to Have:
- Experience in full stack development with emphasis on release management tools.
- Proven track record of managing scaling infrastructure in growing organizations.
- Experience in managing AWS or other cloud based services.
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages