Here’s the gist:
Vettery is a tech company, but what we ultimately do is help people find their dream job. We are looking for self-starters who care about helping people find a job they love! It’s pretty simple, we are looking for hungry people with an energy to disrupt an ancient industry, while also enjoying the perks of a growing startup.
As an Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building and optimizing paid marketing campaigns to drive Employer acquisition and retention. You’re a creative and analytical performance marketer who is eager to find new ways to introduce our talent marketplace to new companies.
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain paid marketing campaigns, including but not limited to paid social, paid search, display, newsletter sponsorships, influencers, and events
- Test new channels, creative, messaging, and audiences to scale our current efforts while improving CPA
- Update weekly performance dashboards; analyze campaign performance and make optimizations accordingly
- Develop a system for A/B testing ad creative and landing pages
- Work alongside content, design, product, tech, and operations teams to ensure successful execution of marketing programs
- 4+ years of experience and a track record of success in B2B performance marketing; B2C experience is a plus
- Functional expertise in paid marketing (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, etc.)
- An analytical mindset with demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- High attention to detail and project management skills, able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Bonus points for startup experience!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages