Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 8,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
As an Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building and optimizing paid marketing campaigns to drive Employer acquisition and retention. You’re a creative and analytical performance marketer who is eager to find new ways to introduce our talent marketplace to new companies.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience and a track record of success in B2B performance marketing; B2C experience is a plus
- Functional expertise in paid marketing (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, etc.)
- An analytical mindset with demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- High attention to detail and project management skills, able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Bonus points for startup experience!
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain paid marketing campaigns, including but not limited to paid social, paid search, display, newsletter sponsorships, influencers, and events
- Test new channels, creative, messaging, and audiences to scale our current efforts while improving CPA
- Update weekly performance dashboards; analyze campaign performance and make optimizations accordingly
- Develop a system for A/B testing ad creative and landing pages
- Work alongside content, design, product, tech, and operations teams to ensure successful execution of marketing programs
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages