Here’s the gist:
Vettery is a tech company, but what we ultimately do is help people find their dream job. We are looking for self-starters who care about helping people find a job they love! It’s pretty simple, we are looking for hungry people with an energy to disrupt an ancient industry, while also enjoying the perks of a growing startup.
As an intern at a fast-growing, well-funded startup, you’ll gain valuable experience working on projects that contribute directly to the success of the company. You’ll give critical support to the Business Operations and Marketing teams and work on initiatives to improve internal processes and efficiency. You’ll also gain exposure to the startup lifecycle and learn firsthand how companies grow and scale.
What you'll do:
- Help streamline business processes and execute special marketing/operations projects
- Update and maintain client-facing data as part of a larger effort to continuously improve our product
- Monitor the health of the email marketing funnel, and identify areas of improvement using weekly productivity and performance reports
- Utilize tools like Salesforce, QuickBase, and Microsoft Excel to build technical infrastructure and workflows
- Assist in building training and onboarding materials for team members
- Most importantly, a positive person! You'll be working in a highly demanding and ever-changing startup environment- you’ll need to handle change with grace and charm
- An excellent communicator, with the uncanny ability to practice empathic communication, including a high degree of attentiveness to detail, as well as superhuman interpersonal skills
- A team player who will contribute to our awesome company culture
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s with a track record of academic and professional success
- Interested in the tech startup world and willingness to take a high level of ownership of a project, executing from initial ideation to completion
- Available for a three month, full-time (30+ hours / week) commitment in New York City this coming Spring semester (start and end dates are flexible)
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive monthly stipend
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages