Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team is responsible for bringing new, qualified companies to the platform. As an SDR Manager, you will work directly with our VP of Sales and the Client Experience team to build and manage a sales pipeline and an SDR team. You'll manage our SDR's, including their day-to-day processes, helping them to maximize their output. You'll also play a significant role in the hiring process, building your team with a focus on speed and efficiency.
What you'll do:
- Take ownership of our SDR infrastructure, including the current team of 12 top flight SDRs
- Oversee initial trainings and longer-term coaching of our SDRs, helping to maximize their performance
- Immerse yourself in our data and metrics, making key decisions based on the numbers, not your gut
- Develop sales processes that work at scale: we'll be growing this team considerably over the next 18 months
- Become a product expert: learn the Vettery marketplace inside and out and evangelize it in the business world
- Previous experience and a track record of success managing and scaling large outbound sales teams, preferably in a SaaS startup environment
- An outstanding motivator and coach: you'll be empowering junior sales people to do their best work here
- An excellent communicator, with the uncanny ability to practice empathic communication, including a high degree of attentiveness to detail, as well as superhuman interpersonal skills.
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages