Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
As an Account Executive, you will be working with some of the fastest growing companies in tech, helping them find their dream candidates. You’ll help to evaluate, build, and manage a sales pipeline, as well as help new clients with training and hiring best practices. Your main focus will be on converting the leads our SDR team creates into new Vettery customers.
What you'll do:
- Grow new client relationships by analyzing, building, and managing a sales pipeline; ultimately, you'll be responsible for closing clients to subscription deals
- Deliver above-and-beyond client experience through phone, email, and in-person communication
- Champion the Vettery brand by thinking creatively about how we can optimize each client’s experience and enhance their ability to hire the candidates they need
- Expect the unexpected- you'll adapt and quickly solve problems for customers any time things don't go as planned
- Acting as a liaison between customer and product, you'll channel recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product
- Previous experience and a track record of success in sales, recruiting, or some combination of both (SaaS experience highly preferred)
- A self-starter who actively seeks projects to work on. Successful people at Vettery thrive because they're always looking for how they can use their unique skills to add value.
- An excellent communicator, with the uncanny ability to practice empathic communication, including a high degree of attentiveness to detail, as well as superhuman interpersonal skills.
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages