Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 8,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
Vettery engineers are working to build a highly innovative platform enabling an efficient experience for our users. Our engineers work across the full stack building highly scalable distributed solutions to enable exponential customer and business growth. Vettery engineers have input into the whole process of the company from business decisions to where our tech stack is going. Our engineering team works on a huge array of projects and are constantly incorporating new technologies into the stack.
Who you are:
- Self-starter who can work in a highly demanding environment and maintains a positive attitude
- 5+ years of software development experience (preferably in full stack development environments)
- Experience with AWS, relational databases, REST APIs, MVC Architecture, and OOP principles
- Advanced degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a technical leader while building Vettery 2.0 making key decisions about the implementation of new services and API’s.
- Collaborate closely with product, UI design, and data science to continuously innovate on cutting edge projects
- Serve as a mentor for junior engineers
- Be supported by expert engineers and managers as you learn new roles, take on different responsibilities, and grow in your career
- Work in a highly agile development environment and practice Agile/Scrum methodology
- Participate in hackathons, team outings, lunches and other team building events.
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- A beautiful office, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages