Here’s the gist:
Vettery is a tech company, but what we ultimately do is help people find their dream job. We are looking for self-starters who care about helping people find a job they love! It’s pretty simple, we are looking for hungry people with an energy to disrupt an ancient industry, while also enjoying the perks of a growing startup.
The Business Operations Associate will play a key role, ensuring Vettery has the most efficient systems and infrastructure in place, to ensure we can deliver our customers and candidates alike an awesome experience. You will analyze how the business operates, develop operational strategies, and when it comes down to it: you'll get stuff done. You’ll need a strong attention to detail, have a curiosity for complex planning, and a willingness to learn anything and everything that goes into scaling, developing, and operating a nationwide business.
A little more about what you will do:
- Collaborate with product, analytics, and operations in developing the tools and systems our team requires to deliver an awesome experience
- Build from the ground up. Help us enter new markets, build marketing channels, develop relationships, and execute the day-to-day tasks of building local marketplace activity
- Provide deep analytic support and business context to identify and drive critical growth initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to influence outcomes and decisions (not just report on analytics)
- Most importantly, a positive attitude - we are looking for people who care about helping others find their dream jobs, and not just about checking the boxes on tasks
- 2+ years of relevant business experience is preferred (consulting, operations, investment banking, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and an unquenchable desire to promote the Vettery brand
- Enthusiasm about entrepreneurship and the startup landscape
- Bachelor’s degree along with outstanding academic achievement
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages