Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
As a Recruiter at Vettery, you will be responsible for recruiting qualified candidates to fill our vacant internal positions. You'll truly be stepping into a dream world, recruiting at a recruiting company. Reporting to our Recruiting Manager, you will help to own and drive forth recruiting efforts, and as a member of the People Team, you will work to build and embody the culture of our growing organization.
What you'll do:
- Actively source, recruit, and hire talent on the Sales, Account Management, Tech, and Business Development Teams
- Act as a full-cycle recruiter, sourcing candidates, vetting resumes, and managing the pipeline
- Work with internal managers to create clearly-defined job descriptions and exciting offer letters; let your creative muscles flow!
- Source and assess qualified candidates through active job postings, referrals, networking, and web sourcing
- Provide a positive experience for all candidates; manage candidate communication with poise
- Be an ambassador of the Vettery brand, assisting with any recruiting events, projects, or recruitment related processes
- Most importantly: a positive attitude - we are looking for people who truly care about helping others!
- 3+ years of experience in tech recruiting
- Internal recruiting at a startup is a HUGE plus!
- A motivated person, who is able to work in a fast, highly-demanding, and ever-changing environment
- The ability to practice empathic communication, including a high degree of attentiveness to detail, as well as superhuman interpersonal skills
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages