Vettery is changing the way people hire and get hired. We use machine learning and real-time data to match talented job-seekers with inspiring companies. Our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, make hiring more rewarding for everyone, and create a happier and more accountable working world.
Since launching in 2015, we've made thousands of matches on our marketplace. We’re currently working with over 80,000 job-seekers and 20,000 companies, from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces. We’ve built powerful machine learning capabilities, and our matching algorithm is becoming more intelligent with each passing day. With an eye on the future, we’re expanding our reach across major cities in the US, and around the globe.
Reporting into the Manager of Candidate Recruitment & Operations, this person will join a new team responsible for bringing candidates to the Vettery platform. This person will be an effective technical sourcer and excellent communicator who can deliver an amazing onboarding experience for Vettery job-seekers.
Key responsibilities and expectations:
- Identify qualified candidate profiles, primarily technical talent, using various sourcing techniques
- Learn about new technical sourcing techniques and come up with creative solutions of your own
- Communicate directly with candidates via email, social media, and professional networks, ensuring a seamless onboarding experience
- Work closely with Manager of Candidate Recruitment & Operations to build a new recruitment strategy and hit growth targets tied to overall company candidate acquisition goals
- Positive attitude and creative problem solving skills
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly empathetic and passionate about improving the recruiting experience
- Tech sourcing experience a plus
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Vettery has five key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Positivity - We’re positive when things get difficult so we can stay motivated and lift each other up. We’re very team focused in everything we do so contagious positive energy is extremely impactful.
- Ownership - We take pride in our work and take on a lot of responsibility from day one. All of us have the ability to see how our work and performance impact the success of the business.
- Grit - We love getting in the trenches and building from the ground up. Even though we’ve significantly grown since our tiny startup days, we still have that scrappy mentality and love that there’s still a lot to accomplish.
- Awareness - We’re focused, strategic, and constantly learning from our experiences. Each of us knows what’s expected of us as a corporate citizen and within our teams.
- Collaboration - We learn from one another and are constantly working with each other, within and across teams. Every team has an impact on others and we take pride in clear lines of communication.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Vettery values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.