Vettery is changing the way people hire and get hired. We use machine learning and real-time data to match talented job-seekers with inspiring companies. Our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, make hiring more rewarding for everyone, and create a happier and more accountable working world.
Since launching in 2015, we've made thousands of matches on our marketplace. We’re currently working with over 60,000 job-seekers and 20,000 companies, from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces. We’ve built powerful machine learning capabilities, and our matching algorithm is becoming more intelligent with each passing day. With an eye on the future, we’re expanding our reach across major cities in the US, and around the globe.
Our Account Management team works with our partner clients to ensure success and a quality experience once they’ve been onboarded into our talent marketplace. As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be running the entire post-sale lifecycle for our key subscription accounts, which include some of the fastest growing companies in tech. Serving as the point person for our most durable source of revenue, you’ll work tirelessly to nurture and grow client relationships, and secure renewals and upsells.
Key responsibilities and expectations:
- Consistently close subscription renewal deals and upsell key accounts
- Deliver best in class customer support to our partner clients by building deep, consultative relationships with senior hiring managers and C-suite leaders
- Understand clients’ unique hiring goals, align them with the Vettery platform as a solution, and work to maximize the value of each subscription
- Track account activity to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, in-person, with each account
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Act as a liaison between the customer and our internal product team. You will channel recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as engineering, marketing, design, and product
- A high achiever with 5+ years of Account Management or Customer Success experience with a specific focus on renewals, ideally within an agency recruiting or B2B SaaS company
- A master relationship builder who goes above and beyond to meet clients’ needs, especially when a creative approach is required
- Experience working directly with C-suite executives
- A strong negotiator with a track record of successfully closing deals
- Experienced with Salesforce or similar CRM software
Vettery has five key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Positivity - We’re positive when things get difficult so we can stay motivated and lift each other up. We’re very team focused in everything we do so contagious positive energy is extremely impactful.
- Ownership - We take pride in our work and take on a lot of responsibility from day one. All of us have the ability to see how our work and performance impact the success of the business.
- Grit - We love getting in the trenches and building from the ground up. Even though we’ve significantly grown since our tiny startup days, we still have that scrappy mentality and love that there’s still a lot to accomplish.
- Awareness - We’re focused, strategic, and constantly learning from our experiences. Each of us knows what’s expected of us as a corporate citizen and within our teams.
- Collaboration - We learn from one another and are constantly working with each other, within and across teams. Every team has an impact on others and we take pride in clear lines of communication.
Why you’ll love working at Vettery:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Plus, coming to work in our sunny Flatiron office is easy when there are so many things to look forward to: Flag Football games, Thursday Game Night, Cross-Team lunches, company happy hours, volunteer events, adorable pups, ping-pong, and your favorite snacks.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City this year, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Vettery values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.