As a Business Intelligence Analyst at Vettery, you will dive deep into the company’s vast datasets to draw meaningful and actionable conclusions. Vettery is undergoing rapid growth and changes, requiring a data-driven approach to scalability across all aspects of the business. Your work will involve collaboration with several parts of the organization as you work with senior-level team members in order to understand their needs and pain-points. You’ll have a significant opportunity to create products such as dashboards, reports, and analyses that will be used on a regular basis by key stakeholders.
Who you are:
- 1-3+ years of experience in analytics (or related field)
- Extensive experience gathering, analyzing, and acting on data for the betterment of a company
- Understand not only how products work but also why they work the way they do
- Adept at SQL and comfortable working with business intelligence platforms and visualization tools
- Excel at communicating complex ideas to people of different backgrounds and able to effectively understand a stakeholder’s position, putting yourself in their place to devise intuitively useful output
- Passionate about helping people and care deeply about improving the recruiting experience
- Bachelors in the analytics field preferred
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to deeply understand their needs and take the initiative to pinpoint avenues to leverage data to improve their processes
- Build and improve clever products, including dashboards and reports, that will give insight into areas previously unexplored
- Develop data-driven strategic proposals that have far-reaching impacts on the company’s growth
- Enhance Vettery’s current data capabilities by devising new metrics and items to track, as well as ensure proper maintenance of existing data integrity
- Formulate a roadmap of actionable milestones that lead towards a long-term vision of upending the recruiting industry
- Manage BI requests and parcel them out
Vettery has five key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Positivity - We’re positive when things get difficult so we can stay motivated and lift each other up. We’re very team focused in everything we do so contagious positive energy is extremely impactful.
- Ownership - We take pride in our work and take on a lot of responsibility from day one. All of us have the ability to see how our work and performance impact the success of the business.
- Grit - We love getting in the trenches and building from the ground up. Even though we’ve significantly grown since our tiny startup days, we still have that scrappy mentality and love that there’s still a lot to accomplish.
- Awareness - We’re focused, strategic, and constantly learning from our experiences. Each of us knows what’s expected of us as a corporate citizen and within our teams.
- Collaboration - We learn from one another and are constantly working with each other, within and across teams. Every team has an impact on others and we take pride in clear lines of communication.
Why you’ll love working at Vettery:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Plus, coming to work in our sunny Flatiron office is easy when there are so many things to look forward to: Flag Football games, Thursday Game Night, Cross-Team lunches, company happy hours, volunteer events, adorable pups, ping-pong, and your favorite snacks.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City this year, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
Vettery values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.