Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 10,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
We're searching high and low for an experienced Events Marketing Manager who loves to be the life (and brains) of the party. We're looking for a people person with a get-it-done attitude—who is also passionate about Vettery and our mission. You’ll plan and execute a wide variety of global events in order to drive brand recognition, lead generation, and customer engagement. You're just as at home in a spreadsheet as you are while commanding a booth or on the phone with vendors. We do a lot here, but generally our events include (but aren't limited to) panels, fireside chats, networking happenings, and meet-ups. You'll also assist with the coordination of external, sponsored lead generation events. An independent team-player, you'll work cross-functionally with Vettery’s Brand Manager to source speakers and talent, as well as with Creative and Sales during the planning and follow-up stages.
A little more about what you’ll do:
- Produce events globally through managing all aspects of event coordination: budgeting, project manage messaging and materials creation, signage/giveaways, vendor relations, site selection, accommodations, attendee registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production, food & beverage, inventory tracking, and logistics.
- Own strategy to drive event attendance and ensure on-site engagement
- Drive on-platform activity of job-seekers and hiring managers following events, when applicable.
- Coordinate follow up cadence after Vettery hosted lead generation events with Acquisition Marketing & Sales.
- Lead cross-team collaboration and communication among internal event stakeholders, such as Acquisition Marketing, Brand, and Sales, as well as external vendors.
- Own event KPIs through evaluation of performance, post-event ROI tracking, and wrap-up reports.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of event marketing experience. We're looking for an experienced events marketer who has built out a successful events program at a tech company. B2B SaaS and startup experience is a plus.
- Proven effectiveness in budgeting, contract negotiations, and vendor management.
- Solid understanding of event operations including promotion, registration, onsite lead capture and reporting.
- Extremely organized, self-starter, detail-oriented, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong experience working cross-functionally, demonstrating understanding of various team functions such as Acquisition Marketing, Brand Marketing, Creative, Sales, Business Intelligence.
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages