Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 10,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
For the Brand Manager position, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about Vettery, our brand, and our mission. The ideal candidate can move seamlessly between brainstorming with the creative & marketing teams to planning a content calendar based on feature releases.
You’ll work to identify opportunities for new content on our blog or social media, grow relationships with clients through cross-promotion, project manage content initiatives, handle press releases, and enhance the work of our marketing team. Simply put, you’ll be engaging with employers and job-seekers across a variety of platforms, balancing the needs of internal teams with the voice of the brand. If you like to think strategically about the big picture of brands and love the details of execution and collaboration, we’d love to hear from you!
A little more about what you’ll do:
- Build relationships with customers to explore opportunities for cross-promotion
- Collaborate with Product and Business Intelligence to set roadmaps for content initiatives including webinars, white papers, blog posts, press releases, etc.
- Coordinate across the organization to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on new features and plan announcements with the Product and Sales teams
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Respond to comments and customer queries on social media in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience as a brand manager. In-house experience, especially at a fast-growing startup, is a big plus
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and project manage across teams
- Technical mindset to this work with emphasis on a metric driven approach and the utilization of latest tools.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A general track record of professional and academic success
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages