Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 8,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
Vettery engineers are working to build a highly innovative platform enabling an efficient experience for our users. Our engineers work across the full stack building highly scalable distributed solutions to enable exponential customer and business growth. Vettery engineers have input into the whole process of the company from business decisions to where our tech stack is going. Our engineering team works on a huge array of projects and are constantly incorporating new technologies into the stack.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional DevOps experience
- Expert knowledge in AWS resources including but not limited to VPC, subnets, security groups, EC2, S3, IAM, Route 53, RDS
- Basic understanding of SQL and more importantly scaling and optimizing MySQL on RDS (replicas and clustering)
- Familiarity with orchestration and containerization solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Advanced degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
What you’ll do:
- Design, build, maintain, and optimize development, staging, and production environments for deployment, monitoring and alerting.
- Identify and setup tools to optimize developer workflow.
- Architect, implement, and maintain CI/CD tooling and processes.
- Improve deployment processes to ensure zero downtime and simple rollback protocols for all releases
- Continually lead, facilitate, and coordinate synchronized releases to maximize value delivered to their customers.
- Work in a highly agile development environment and practice Agile/Scrum methodology
- Participate in hackathons, team outings, lunches and other team building events.
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- A beautiful office, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages