Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
We’re looking for a Strategic Finance Associate to work on core Financial Planning and Analysis infrastructure as we grow from 150 to 300 team members. As a key hire for the Finance department, you will report directly to the VP of Finance. Your responsibilities will lay the foundation for Vettery’s continued growth and overall success.
What you'll do:
- Spearhead forecasting and business planning as our headcount grows and we expand into new markets
- Build financial models that will inform strategic business decisions and set the overall plan for growth
- Oversee KPI and financial reporting for all business units, and make sure these are built for scale
- Design reporting tools that provide insight into the health of the business
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of work experience in an investment bank, hedge fund, equity research, private equity, or similar environment
- Deep experience with financial modeling and budget forecasting
- Familiarity with SaaS business models, and the KPIs associated within
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Enthusiasm about entrepreneurship and the startup landscape
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages