Vettery is a tech company, but what we ultimately do is help people find their dream job. We are looking for self-starters who care about helping people find a job they love! It’s pretty simple, we are looking for hungry people with an energy to disrupt an ancient industry, while also enjoying the perks of a growing startup.
As an Acquisition Marketing Associate you will support the acquisition marketing team in building and optimizing paid campaigns. Your primary goal is to drive new users to sign up for the Vettery platform. We’re looking for a creative and analytical performance marketer who is eager to find new ways to introduce our talent marketplace to job seekers.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience and a track record of success in performance marketing
- Expertise in at least 1 paid marketing channel (paid search, paid social, display, etc.)
- An analytical mindset with demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Bonus points for startup experience!
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain paid marketing campaigns, including but not limited to paid social, paid search, display, newsletter sponsorships, influencers, and events
- Test new channels, creative, messaging, and audiences to scale our current efforts while improving CPA
- Update weekly performance dashboards; analyze campaign performance and make optimizations accordingly
- Develop a system for A/B testing ad creative and landing pages
- Work alongside content, design, product, tech, and operations teams to ensure successful execution of marketing programs
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages