Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
Vettery engineers are working to build a highly innovative platform enabling an efficient experience for our users. Our engineers work across the full stack building highly scalable distributed solutions to enable exponential customer and business growth. Vettery enginneers have input into the whole process of the company from business decisions to where our tech stack is going. Our engineering team works on a huge array of projects and are constantly incorporating new technologies into the stack.
- We are a highly motivated, fun and productive team.
- We move quickly and deliver amazing solutions.
- We continuously innovate across the technology stack on a variety of cutting edge projects from backend service infrastructure, frontend web UI, machine learning, tools development and test automation infrastructure development.
- We are driven by the idea of “student always” and continuous growth. Each member of the team is granted opportunities to learn new roles and take on different responsibilities as they grow.
- Vettery engineering culture is respectful and supportive. We work to enable the success of engineers and share ownership of all goals.
- We are a highly agile development environment and practice Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude who is able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Ability to utilize new technologies and programming languages on evolving projects.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Proven working experience in an evolving software development role.
- Knowledge of MVC, SOA, APIs, Microservices and other design patterns and principles.
- Ability to work in autonomous environments and utilize every possible resource to find solutions.
- Knowledge of software test automation development.
- Understanding of database design, SQL and API development.
- Can communicate clearly to developers as well as non-technical team members.
- Hunger for knowledge and sharing -- take pride in the craft of your work.
- Experience building complex and maintainable systems.
Nice to Have:
- Working experience in full stack development environments
- Experience and proven ability to work in different programming languages
- Advance degree in computer science or engineering
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages