Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for implementing and executing a strategy that drives a consistent pipeline of leads to the Vettery marketplace. This position owns the lead generation marketing plan and will focus on identifying target segments and defining content messaging. The Associate will work cross-functionally with the Talent and Client Management teams and is responsible for designing performance metrics to help identify successful lead generation strategies.
A little more about what you will do:
- Build and execute marketing campaigns for lead generation utilizing marketing automation tools
- Be extremely organized! Keep track of multiple outbound processes at the same time
- Direct our outbound marketing efforts.
- Be Diligent-- leads take time to win over and creativity and continuous services can be a winning formula
- Learn the space-- get to know our prospective leads needs and anticipate how we can be helpful to them
- Most importantly a positive attitude-- we are looking for people who care about helping people finding their dream job and not just check the box on tasks
- Be a motivated candidate who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and an unquenchable desire to promote the Vettery brand
- Enthusiasm about entrepreneurship and the startup landscape
- Bachelor’s degree along with outstanding academic achievement
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages