Here’s the gist:
Vettery is a tech company, but what we ultimately do is help people find their dream job. We are looking for self-starters who care about helping people find a job they love! It’s pretty simple, we are looking for hungry people with an energy to disrupt an ancient industry, while also enjoying the perks of a growing startup.
Our Talent Management Team works to own the supply-side of the marketplace and works to ensure that every candidate has a great experience. Each week, you will be the candidates' confidant to help them navigate their interview requests and manage their processes. As a Talent Executive, you will be responsible for the overall health of the supply-side and be working closely with Business Analytics to ensure candidate's are having the best experience possible. Working directly with the Business Development team and the founders of the company, you’ll help to evaluate, build, and manage a candidate pipeline for our weekly talent showcases.
A little more about what you will do:
- Help to manage the supply-side of the marketplace to ensure every candidate has the best experience possible
- Assist in helping to monitor health of our city markets and thousands of candidate interactions to maximize offer performance
- Enhance our process and stay extremely organized! Keep track of hundreds of candidates process at the same time
- Be Diligent and Personable-- our candidates are our most valuable asset and getting to know them is the most effective way to succeed in helping them secure the best job
- Most importantly a positive attitude-- we are looking for people who care about helping candidates finding their dream job and not just check the box on tasks
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and an unquenchable desire to promote the Vettery brand
- Enthusiasm about entrepreneurship and the startup landscape
- Bachelor’s degree along with outstanding academic achievement
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages