Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
- Welcome visitors and direct them to the appropriate person
- In charge of sorting and distributing mail
- Help the recruiting team by coordinating on-site interviews and scheduling conference rooms via Google Calendar.
- Be an ambassador of the Vettery brand, assisting the Office Operations Manager with any events and projects we have
- Keeping the reception area clean and presentable
- 2+ years of experience as a receptionist or in a front-office role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills that positively represent the Vettery brand
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Most importantly: a positive attitude- we are looking for people who truly care about helping others!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages