Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
Recently acquired by The Adecco Group, we have ambitious growth plans to upend the traditional and antiquated recruiting space. We’re trying to make the recruiting experience a happy one, both for the jobseeker and the employer!
Who you are:
- 2-4+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Experience maintaining Salesforce data integrity and provide day-to-day support to the sales organization
- Previous experience reconfiguring an existing Salesforce.com instance to enhance reporting capabilities, automation and workflows
- Expert with visual workflows and process builder
- Ability to partner with individuals at all levels across many functional areas of the company to further drive growth
- Extremely organized and meticulous in Salesforce and understand best practices
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Nice to Haves:
- At least one Salesforce Certification
- Experience configuring Salesforce for a global sales organization
- Previous Salesforce Administrator experience at a growth stage startup supporting a rapidly growing sales team
- Experience with sales technology tools such as Outreach, Hubspot, Zoominfo, Docusign, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Maximize overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with sales leadership to help scale the sales organization
- Responsible for Salesforce administration, resource planning, sales metrics reporting, sales process optimization, sales training and sales enablement implementation
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years in a row!
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages