Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
The Senior Brand Designer will work directly with our Creative Director and will own the day-to-day brand design for Vettery, making high quality brand & marketing materials to support our internal team and promote the company externally. While this work will primarily be print based, a great candidate will be a generalist with knowledge of motion & product design principles as well.
What you’ll do
- Run the day-to-day of Vettery’s brand design, manage incoming projects, work with stakeholders to define the problem, ideate on solutions, and execute from concept to production
- Collaborate with our marketing and growth teams to ensure the Vettery brand experience is fun, welcoming, and best-in-class
- Keep us up-to-date in the competitive space, identifying opportunities for Vettery to stand-out, stay fresh, and make a splash
- Be a constant brand ambassador. You’ll own the design guidelines and be a passionate advocate for keeping us on-brand and moving forward in our brand expression.
- 5+ years experience in a design role. A blend of in-house and agency experience is preferred.
- A stand-out portfolio proving diverse experience in brand expression
- Mastery of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) & Sketch
- Ability to seamlessly switch from conceptual design to production
- Team player. Easily be able to pass off a concept or move forward with another designer's work
- Experience working with internal stakeholders
- Proficient with illustration & photo-manipulation
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS
- Experience working with outside production vendors
- Passion for brand consistency & maintaining standards
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages