Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 8,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
In 2018 we more than doubled the size of our tech team, brought on a VP of Product from Google, a Director of Engineering from Amazon, and grew our user base by 700%. So, suffice to say, big things are happening!
Who you are:
- Frustrated with how hiring works and believe all parties involved deserve better.
- Passionate about end-to-end product design. You know how to craft experiences that feel good, look good, and address user needs.
- Experienced in guiding teams from divergent ideas to a solution everyone believes in.
- Attention to detail: mindful of pixel-perfect specifications and hidden user motives.
- Always looking for ways to improve your craft, product thinking, and communication skills. You proactively seek feedback, whether through user testing or just tapping a colleague on the shoulder.
- 4+ years of design experience at an online consumer or business company.
- A kind person, to others and especially yourself.
What you'll do:
- Lead an end-to-end design process on a cross-functional team, from discovery through UX/UI implementation.
- Work closely with product, engineering, data science and other internal stakeholders to regularly ship features and improvements.
- Research how to better meet the needs of our users, test prototypes, and iterate on design.
- Create interaction design and specifications informed by research and business needs and support the team during development
- Dream up visionary new features made possible by some of the most forward-thinking engineers and data scientists in NYC.
- Compensation on par with NYC’s top tech companies
- Open vacation and sick time
- Awesome medical, vision, and dental insurance — really.
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and social events.
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Bring your dog to work! (Or enjoy other dogs)
- Lots of free produce, snacks, and drinks. Our kitchen is stocked!