Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 14,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
Vettery engineers are working to build a highly innovative platform enabling an efficient experience for our users. Our engineers work across the full stack building highly scalable distributed solutions to enable exponential customer and business growth. Vettery engineers have input into the whole process of the company from business decisions to where our tech stack is going. Our engineering team works on a huge array of projects and are constantly incorporating new technologies into the stack.
Our engineering needs have scaled with our company’s recent growth. We’re looking for experienced technical leads to manage high performing agile teams.
Who you are:
- Above all else, you must be a bar-raiser: proven ability to lead high performing teams and to promote good engineering culture
- 5+ years of combined engineering experience; ideally starting as an individual contributor writing code, then transitioning to leadership and management roles
- Advanced degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- Ability to mentor team members and own career growth for engineers of all levels
- Capable of providing technical leadership with AWS, relational databases, and full stack web development
What you'll do:
- Collaborate closely with product, UI design, and data science to continuously innovate on cutting edge projects
- Take ownership of a product area and its technology stack to ensure continuous deliver of product objectives
- Mentor team members to ensure continued technical growth and progression in their career trajectories
- Work in concert with engineering leadership to develop a culture of autonomy, ownership and innovation across the team
- Participate in hackathons, team outings, lunches and other team building events.
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- A beautiful office, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages