Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 8,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
Our Customer Success Team works with clients to ensure success and a quality experience once they’ve been onboarded into the talent marketplace. As an Account Manager, you’ll be running the entire post-sale lifecycle for our key subscription accounts, which include some of the fastest growing companies in tech. Serving as the point person for our most durable source of revenue, you’ll work tirelessly to nurture client relationships and lock accounts into renewal deals.
Who you are:
- A high achiever with 6+ years of experience in recruiting (agency, in-house, or both- preferably technical), or customer success with a specific focus on renewals (SaaS industry is a big plus)
- A master relationship builder who goes above and beyond and to meet clients’ needs, especially when a creative approach is required
- A strong negotiator with a track record of successfully closing deals
- Experienced with Salesforce or similar CRM software
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
What you'll do:
- Deliver best in class customer support to our biggest accounts by building deep, consultative relationships with senior hiring managers and C-suite leaders - you will be the primary touch point
- Understand clients’ unique hiring goals, align them with the Vettery platform as a solution, and work to maximize the value of each subscription
- Consistently close subscription renewal deals and upsell key accounts
- Track account activity to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Act as a liaison between customer and product, channelling recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as engineering, marketing, design, and product
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages