Fourmile Veterinary Clinic is seeking a Mixed-Animal Veterinarian to join our team!

About Us: Fourmile Veterinary Clinic was founded in 1975 by Dr. Donald Ley and has been a staple in Fremont County ever since. Now with Dr. Jeremy Ley at the helm, Fourmile has grown into a 6-doctor practice while maintaining the family and community values it was built on.

DVM Schedule:

• 4-day work week with rotating on-call for large animal emergencies
  • No weekend clinic hours

Why Join Us:

• Culture is Everything: Our people are the heart of the clinic. We have a tenured support staff who is willing to jump in wherever needed.  The flow and communication among all team members is smooth and efficient.
  • Diverse Caseload & Range of Services: In addition to small animal preventative care, surgery, and dentistry, we provide large animal services such as equine dentistry, PAP testing, and reproductive/AI services.
  • Fully Equipped: State of the art facility with digital radiography, ultrasound, in-house lab, large animal anesthesia machine, padded surgery and recovery room, two ICU stalls, and ambulatory truck for farm calls.
  • Professional Growth: Our team consists of veterinarians of all skill levels- we are always collaborating, reviewing cases, and sharing ideas. We encourage our veterinarians to explore and cultivate their clinical passions.

Our clients LOVE us, and WE love them!

• Our clients voted us the Daily Record Readers' Choice Award winner for Best Veterinary Practice in Cañon City in 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022, and 2023!

“I love Fourmile! I have no problems getting in when needed. The staff is great and supportive. I feel they listen to my concerns and love my fur babies. We have been going to Fourmile for 7 years. They are the best!!” – Erin W.

What we offer:

• $75,000-$85,000 + production bonuses
  • Sign-on bonus
  • Robust benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision options for you and your family
  • Company paid short-term disability insurance
  • 401K match (3.5%)
  • Generous PTO plus additional time for CE
  • Annual CE allowance + we cover your licensing, dues + fees, and AVMA PLIT

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.