We are seeking a compassionate, dynamic Veterinarian to join our four doctor team!
Why Bay Ridge Animal Hospital in Annapolis, MD?
Located in beautiful Annapolis, MD, Bay Ridge Animal Hospital and our sister hospital, Annapolis Cat Hospital, are AAHA Certified hospitals providing full service veterinary care to the pets of our community. We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. Bay Ridge Animal Hospital practices compassionate and comprehensive care, with state-of-the-art medicine, diagnostic services, surgical procedures, as well as in-house laboratory and pharmacy.
In addition to our equipment and services, you will be met with fantastic clients and a team that treats each other like family. We celebrate our success—both personal and professional—and support each other on tough days. This support means that our hospital is ready to welcome you with open arms!
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits
We are proud to offer additional growth opportunities for Associate DVMs through our partnership with Veterinary Practice Partners (VPP). VPP has over 120 veterinarian owners that co-own their individual practices across 140 locations. It is important to note that many of our partners never owned part of a veterinary clinic until VPP became a co-owner. VPP is uniquely aligned with our partner veterinarians to help them achieve their goals for their practice and their goals for their careers. VPP partnerships thrive through:
- Our complementary skill sets—VPP’s operational, marketing, and business acumen and our partners’ clinical and client expertise—to help our practices grow, while also affording our partners more time to follow their passion for medicine and service.
- Continued investment in its support team to drive growth, cost savings and enhanced benefits to its partner clinics. Our investment in marketing, analytics, operations and finance are deeper and more comprehensive than our competitors and essential in keeping our co-owners satisfied with our performance.
- A deep commitment to core values – most recently manifested in the creation of a VPP Assistance Fund, funded by employees to support employees and their families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information about this opportunity, please apply now