Loving Care Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to JOIN OUR TEAM!

Address: 444 E. Northwest Highway, Palatine, IL 60074

About our Hospital:

We are a full-service, modern animal hospital offering the highest quality veterinary medicine in a pet-friendly atmosphere since founded in 1999. Besides a state-of-the-art facility that allows us to meet the needs of a wide range of pets, health needs, and conditions, we’re also proud to uphold standards to help ensure we provide a world-class experience that guarantees pets are comfortable, at ease, and safe throughout their visit - and that owners receive flawless communication, service, and respect. And they agree- we’ve received the Daily Herald’s Readers’ Choice awards for three years in a row!

Loving Care Animal Hospital provides not only basic veterinary care, such as wellness exams and diagnostic/sick visits, but we’re also equipped and trained in advanced veterinary medicine. Our services include Preventative Care, Diagnostic Care, Laser Surgery, Dental Services, and Exotic Pet Care.

Why join us?

• Warm, welcoming, talented, and experienced team
  • We encourage and support the cultivation of doctors’ special veterinary interests and passions with professional development
  • Well-established with a very loyal client base
  • Our commitment to work-life balance- 4 days scheduled per week, closed for lunch, no on-call or after-hours and NO WEEKENDS!
  • Community involvement: Our partner, Dr. Joanne Carlson, serves on the ISVMA Board of Directors, is a member of the Palatine Chamber of Commerce, and does numerous speaking engagements at local schools, scout events, and pet shows.
  • Awarded #124 of the Top 500 Veterinary Clinics in the Country by DVM Insider in 2019
  • Daily Herald Readers’ Choice Best of the Best award in 2020, Daily Herald Readers’ Choice Top Pick award in 2021, Daily Herald Readers’ Choice Best of the Best award in 2022

Our clients love us!  

“Loving Care Animal Hospital is amazing. Everyone there is top-notch and so very welcoming. My dogs have been going there for years, and I will continue bringing them there for as long as I have dogs. The best staff, too. Everyone is so friendly and will go out of their way to help you. I highly recommend Loving Care. Five stars from me! Best Animal Hospital.” 

- Debbie C. (Google)

Benefits/Perks include:

• Competitive base salary + production bonuses
  • Signing/retention bonuses
  • Relocation assistance
  • Medical, dental, and vision insurance
  • 100% paid short-term disability
  • Annual CE allowance
  • Reimbursement for licensing, DEA, and membership dues
  • Paid Time Off
  • 401k employer match (3.5%)
  • PLIT coverage
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
  • VetBloom Learning Management System
  • Pet Discounts

APPLY TODAY to join the Loving Care Animal Hospital Team!

#LI-DNI

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.