Relativity Project Manager
Classification: Exempt Position
IntellIDyne is seeking a Relativity Project manager to work on-sight in support of a government client in Washington, DC. The selected candidate will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
The will Relativity Project Manager will provide high level support and strategic advice to the Client on all facets of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM). Leads the eDiscovery team by implementing traditional and creative solutions that enhance the use of “best of service” review tools for processing, analysis, document review, and productions. Participates in case management and client meetings as well as building and documenting the procedures, protocols, workflows, and training materials. Serve as the main liaison between IntelliDyne and the client in the support Relativity lifecycle.
- Must be a Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
- Relativity Infrastructure Specialist Certification
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust clearance to start - candidate must be able to pass background investigation for Top Secret clearance
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with 6-8 years of professional experience, including four years performing tasks related to ESI Processing or upgrading and integrating technical systems.
- Project Management of at least 4 years dealing with complex matters working directly with clients
- Knowledge of file manipulation applications, scripting, and the eDiscovery industry.
- Possess excellent user relationship skills including the ability to proactively manage user expectations, recognize user needs and adapt company capabilities to consistently meet client requirements.
- Must have experience working within a network environment supporting an eDiscovery platform.
- Must have experience in Performing eDiscovery application system maintenance, upgrades, and day-to-day administration.
- Must be familiar with government network operating environment standards and security requirements.
- Firm understanding of the EDRM and thorough knowledge of all phases of discovery. General understanding of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) a plus.
- Experience with integrating other applications with Relativity, e.g., Brainspace, Blackout, NexLP, Veritone, etc.
- Experience supporting eDiscovery teams with SQL DBA requirements.
- Technical certifications or other pertinent graduate degree preferred.
- Experience working with large Federal Agencies
- PMP Certification
- Coordinate, lead, and participate in team meetings internally and with the Client regarding the e-discovery lifecycle (identification, preservation, collection, processing, analysis, review, production, and presentation of electronically stored information (ESI) and paper documents)
- Create and maintain thorough project documentation, reporting, and project metrics for all projects.
- Anticipate and proactively problem-solve case team needs and effectively solve unexpected problems or issues encountered.
- Maintaining current knowledge regarding, software capabilities and overall continuous awareness of eDiscovery trends and emerging capabilities for eDiscovery software.
- Keep systems operational, functional, available, and updated.
- Support four (4) instances of Relativity (DEV, Test, Lab, and Production).
- Monitor environment to ensure Relativity remains available during business hours and proactively look for ways to improve uptime, alerting, and efficiencies of systems.
- Provide the Government advanced notice of any required downtime and coordinate acceptable maintenance windows and communications.
- Support, monitor, maintain, and upgrade Relativity to ensure the Government remains current on the latest technology and capability.
- Participate in designing of information system contingency plans for Relativity that maintain appropriate levels of protection and meet time requirements for minimizing operational impact to the Client.
- Support assessment and authorization by implementing required security controls and providing artifacts to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) upon request.
- Provide advice on potential and/or emerging vulnerabilities and providing expertise to correct and address issues.
- Assist and support the Client in developing SOPs.
- Assist Client personnel in using and understanding Relativity to support mission priorities and litigation strategy.
- Support migration to new government directed platform.
- Develop approach for complex upgrades to Relativity environments.
- Provide support for data archival.
- Report daily activities as directed.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
IntelliDyne, LLC is a market-leading IT Services firm that has been delivering Above and Beyond consulting services to Government and Commercial clients for more than two decades. In fact, many of our first clients have enjoyed the Above and Beyond consulting experience so much that they are still partnered with us more than 20 years later. Why? Because IntelliDyne's exceptional personnel fuse industry expertise, experience, science, process, and innovative technology solutions together to help client organizations transform and realize outstanding performance outcomes. On matters of national, state, and local importance, Government organizations rely on IntelliDyne for Above and Beyond consulting services and solutions in Defense, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, and Civilian.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.