Relativity Engineer / SQL DBA
IntellIDyne is seeking an eDiscovery Application Analyst / SQL DBA to work on-sight in support of a Federal agency in Washington, DC. The selected candidate will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
The will eDiscovery Application Analyst / SQL DBA will use their extensive database administration and application experience to perform backups and restores of databases and tables, creation of new databases and tables, modifying database schema, performance tuning, reorganization or rebuild indexing, execute SQL server agent jobs, perform database integrity checks, bug fixes, third-party application programming interface (API) updates, security and patch updates, and monitoring. In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
- Must be a Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
- Relativity Infrastructure Specialist Certification
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust clearance to start - candidate must be able to pass background investigation for Top Secret clearance
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with five years of professional experience, including four years performing tasks related to ESI Processing or upgrading and integrating technical systems.
- Must have five years of experience designing, administering, maintaining, and updating databases.
- Knowledge of file manipulation applications, scripting, and the eDiscovery industry.
- Certification in an eDiscovery program or related software package (i.e., Concordance, Relativity, Clearwell).
- Possess excellent user relationship skills including the ability to proactively manage user expectations, recognize user needs and adapt company capabilities to consistently meet client requirements.
- Must have experience working within a network environment supporting an eDiscovery platform.
- Must have experience in Performing eDiscovery application system maintenance, upgrades, and day-to-day administration.
- Must be familiar with government network operating environment standards and security requirements.
- Firm understanding of the EDRM and thorough knowledge of all phases of discovery. General understanding of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) a plus.
- Experience with integrating other applications with Relativity, e.g., Brainspace, Blackout, NexLP, Veritone, etc.
- 5+ years of experience supporting eDiscovery teams with SQL DBA requirements.
- Technical certifications or other pertinent graduate degree preferred.
- Analyze business applications and design specifications.
- Develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Translate detailed design into computer software.
- Test, debug, and refine software to produce the required product for efficiencies.
- Prepare required documentation.
- Assist reviewers with workflow optimization and other needs specific to Relativity: manage users and permissions; execute search queries; identify and remove duplicate items from review sets; classify, cull, and organize data using tagging, exclusions, and custom objects.
- Keep systems operational, functional, available, and updated.
- Support four (4) instances of Relativity (DEV, Test, Lab, and Production).
- Perform design, implementation, and management services of Relativity software, including system maintenance, upgrades, patches, hotfixes, application support, analysis, and day-to-day troubleshooting.
- Provide the Government advanced notice of any required downtime and coordinate acceptable maintenance windows and communications.
- Support, monitor, maintain, and upgrade Relativity to ensure the Government remains current on the latest technology and capability.
- Remediate all vulnerabilities as they arise, including supporting monthly OS patching and deploying Relativity patches as they are released at minimal disruptions to day-to-day operations.
- Manage ingest and exporting of Relativity data.
- Create, manage, and modify Relativity workspaces including archival or export of data when a case is no longer active.
- Add features and enhancements as requested.
- Troubleshoot data and system related issues and escalate appropriately
- Participate in designing of information system contingency plans for Relativity that maintain appropriate levels of protection and meet time requirements for minimizing operational impact to the Civil Division.
- Support assessment and authorization by implementing required security controls and providing artifacts to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) upon request.
- Provide advice on potential and/or emerging vulnerabilities and providing expertise to correct and address issues. This includes providing advice and assistance in identifying potential deficiencies that could impact the Government network or system security.
- Assist and support the Government in developing SOPs.
- Assist Government personnel in using and understanding Relativity to support mission priorities and litigation strategy.
- Support migration to new government directed platform.
- Develop approach for complex upgrades to Relativity environments.
- Provide support for data archival.
- On a scheduled basis, provide system maintenance support for maintenance events such as planned patches, updates, upgrades, hotfixes, testing, etc. for Relativity.
- With Government oversight and guidance, aid in cleaning classified spills
- Report daily activities as directed.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
IntelliDyne, LLC is a market-leading IT Services firm that has been delivering Above and Beyond consulting services to Government and Commercial clients for more than two decades. In fact, many of our first clients have enjoyed the Above and Beyond consulting experience so much that they are still partnered with us more than 20 years later. Why? Because IntelliDyne's exceptional personnel fuse industry expertise, experience, science, process, and innovative technology solutions together to help client organizations transform and realize outstanding performance outcomes. On matters of national, state, and local importance, Government organizations rely on IntelliDyne for Above and Beyond consulting services and solutions in Defense, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, and Civilian.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.