Field Site Administrator Lead
Overall Description of Duties
Supervise and manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of systems which may be mainframe, mini, or client/server based. Plan and monitor the optimizing of system operation and resource utilization, and perform systems capacity analysis and planning. Plan and monitor assistance to users in accessing and using business systems. Commensurate experience and education.
IntelliDyne is seeking a Senior Systems – Field Site Administrator who would be responsible for providing IT support for users at various locations locally.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or 3 years of additional experience
- 8+ years of related experience
- Must have a fully adjudicated Public Trust clearance or the ability to quickly obtain one prior to starting.
- Must have a minimum of 2 active certifications from the following list:
- MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, VCP, ITIL Foundations, CompTIA Servers+, CompTIA Network+
The following are the primary responsibilities of the Field Engineer:
- Overall IT Support which includes
- Account management
- Imaging of workstations
- VPN connectivity troubleshooting
- Technical knowledge of Windows Operating Systems primarily Win10
- Support for Office 365 applications
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10 operating system
- Local Onsite Cabling
- Restart wiring closet cabling electronics including switches or other network devices
- Replace defective cabling electronics and simple replacement of defective cabling electronics and components such as switch blades
- Experience in providing support for peripheral devices to include but not limited to printers and mini-switches.
- Account Management Services.
- Server Support which includes.
- Experience with DHCP, Print Servers, Active Directory 2008\2012.
- Experience with server hardware in order to assist with the replacement of defective parts.
- Experience with SCCM is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills: Written and Verbal.
- Troubleshooting data closet peripherals to include blades, switches, and routers
- Asset Management Support
- Ongoing physical inventories as well as periodic electronic inventories
- Process computer equipment for excess and disposal
- Asset record management
- Conduct scheduled and random electronic inventories
- Ensure disposal policies and procedures are followed
- Video Conferencing and Audio/Video
- Troubleshoot system problems whether onsite or remotely
- Set up, monitor and, shut down scheduled Video Conferences
- Experience with latest VTC equipment to include Cisco, VIQ and/or Creston beneficial
- Experience with Crestron, VIQ applications and Cisco VTC equipment is a plus.
- Server Support
- Experience Active Directory from 2008 on, DHCP, and print servers
- Handling of troubleshooting, repairing and overall maintenance of servers
- Performs other duties as assigned
IntelliDyne, LLC is a market-leading IT Services firm that has been delivering Above and Beyond consulting services to Government and Commercial clients for more than a decade. In fact, many of our first clients have enjoyed the Above and Beyond consulting experience so much that they are still partnered with us more than 20 years later. Why? Because IntelliDyne's exceptional personnel fuse industry expertise, experience, science, process, and innovative technology solutions together to help client organizations transform and realize outstanding performance outcomes. On matters of national, state, and local importance, Government organizations rely on IntelliDyne for Above and Beyond consulting services to Government and Commercial clients for over two decades.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.