Adhesion is a $7bil Managed Account Platform designed for Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) who are looking to bring their clients - and their businesses - to the next level. We passionately believe in the RIA community, the fiduciary model and doing whatever it takes to raise the bar in the delivery of conflict-free, fee-based investment advice to consumers. We have dedicated ourselves exclusively to this cause for over a decade.
Adhesion is looking for an entrepreneurial, self-starting and motivated individual to develop new client relationships for Adhesion in the independent Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) and Broker-Dealer (IBD) markets, using a consultative selling process.
- Professionally represent the full complement of Adhesion’s managed investing services.
- Develop a large pipeline of viable prospects in our target market through coordinated prospecting with your manager and through active networking in the industry and with Adhesion’s external partners. Keep timely and detailed records in the company’s sales tracking system.
- Introduce prospect firms to the Adhesion Platform through a consultative sales process, with the ability to show how the Adhesion platform will be beneficial to their business.
- Understand prospect’s investment program design objectives, consult on design options, and in conjunction with Adhesion’s investment consulting team, facilitate the presentation of appropriate investment options.
- Ability to successfully close new business opportunities and to shepherd new clients through the onboarding of new assets under management in a cooperative fashion with Adhesion’s client support and relationship management teams.
- Attend industry conferences and other company identified events as requested. Make in-person sales calls as situations dictate
Requirements and Skills:
Business and Relationship Development Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to profile prospects through thoughtful, positive, and engaging conversation. The successful candidate will have a desire to learn about the prospects’ business, ask thought-provoking questions, challenge business practices all while positioning the Adhesion solution.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with industry partners and centers of influence, other Adhesion employees, and senior managers in building an effective network to generate business.
- Project professionalism, competence, and energetic enthusiasm in all interactions and to command attention and authority with prospects and customers.
- Basic proficiency in investment management and/ or financial advisory business with an understanding of security types, investment products, portfolio management, investment performance, and other general investment advisory matter.
- Bachelor’s degree
Adhesion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Adhesion prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability status, protected military or veteran status, and genetic information.