Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a Series B startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
Someone who is passionate about working closely with clinicians and administrative staff to support our growing medical practice operations. Someone who understands how to prioritize tasks and work within a dynamic team to drive successful practice performance. They are capable of working collaboratively with a diverse practice team to complete patient and clinician scheduling. Ability to proactively create efficient processes and recognize gaps and propose solutions. They enjoy participating in a fast moving remote work environment and adapting to new processes.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Be an expert on scheduling concepts related to clinician schedule, patient scheduling and pre-planning
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure patients are scheduled according to licensure and credentialing guidelines
- Prioritize daily tasks and meet deadlines consistently
- Communicate clearly and professionally with practice, clinical, and business operations teams
- Obtain clinician availability, build scheduling blocks, and fill shifts as needed for coverage
- Monitor schedule daily and adjust as needed - field requests and issues in a timely manner
- Support initial patient onboarding process
- Pull regular reports and share with appropriate stakeholders
- Perform various ad hoc administrative requests
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Associates degree or a healthcare-related certification (required)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior practice scheduling software experience (strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of medical office experience (required)
- 2+ year of scheduling experience (required)
- Experience with PowerPoint/Excel / Google Slides/Sheets (required)
- Fluency in English and Spanish (preferred)
- Experience working in a remote environment (preferred)
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k with match
Pay Range $35K - $45K based on experience
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home!
If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.