Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A Controller who is passionate about all aspects of accounting, budgeting, forecasting in a risk based healthcare setting. Someone who can oversee and own the numbers and data as it relates to financial decision making. This person would have an intellectual curiosity about the business and numbers that tell the story. They are capable of building a shared understanding of a problem or opportunity amongst a diverse group of project participants; and can foster and manage healthy conflict.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Oversee full organizational accounting operations including financial statements and monthly reporting, AP/AR, annual audit process, compliance and internal controls
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics
- Perform consolidations in a complex environment with multiple subsidiaries
- The main contact for auditors and tax agencies
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 7-10+ years of experience in accounting and finance (required)
- Prior experience in healthcare (required)
- A CPA license (preferred)
- Experience working with risk based contracts, complex accounting (various subsidiaries, consolidations, revenue recognition principles, etc) (preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and lead several complex projects simultaneously
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- 10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
Pay range is $165k-$180k annually based on experience.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.