Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
An Account Director (Healthplans) who will be the “on the ground” liaison for local health plan staff starting with implementation and then driving successful value based contract management. They will be responsible for the daily review of client dashboard metrics, reporting and analyses to determine directional trends and KPIs. Will develop and ensure execution of subsequent actions required to improve outcomes, results, and KPIs. This person will oversee the management of client relationships to ensure all workplan activities and deliverables are completed timely and coordinated between Vesta and partner healthplans. They will conduct ongoing client implementation support and planning including introduction/orientations and relationship growth/management. They are capable of building a shared understanding of a problem or opportunity amongst a diverse group of staff and executives and able to lead group to positive outcomes for participants, our partners, and Vesta. Will excel in navigating large complex healthplan organizations to improve Vesta program operations and results. Able to foster and manage healthy conflict.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Manage the transition from the initial sales process through implementation, launch, and on-going customer engagement
- Build effective strategies, tools, and processes to ensure Vesta can deliver value to our customers under Medicare risk-based / value-based arrangements.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product and service adoption, customer satisfaction, and contract renewals
- Collaborate Cross-departmentally with Business Development, Marketing, Clinical, Practice, Operations and Product to streamline workflows and create a seamless external client and internal Vesta customer experience
- Build a strong understanding of business processes, client KPI/SLA expectations and metrics, and an understanding of health plan operations.
- Continuously assess program adoption, clinical success, quality, and financial outcomes and identify strategies for closing gaps and reducing risks.
- Assess the client environment for gaps in knowledge about Vesta products/services and oversee the implementation of initiatives that will improve success for Vesta, our clients / partners, and patients.
- Create, organize and conduct client presentations at staff through senior executive levels, including maintaining accurate client meeting agendas, minutes and work plans
- Regularly review and validate that contractual requirements are met internally and by client health plan(s).
- Update and maintain detailed, organized documentation of client materials and communications in company systems such as contracts, account summaries, relationship maps, contact directories, work plans and communication materials
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 4+ years of Healthcare Account Management or Client Services experience (required)
- Experience overseeing, managing and implementing health plan relationships and partnerships (required)
- Experience with complex project management and/or process improvement consulting (preferred)
- Experience managing risk-based arrangements between health plans and providers (preferred)
- A deep understanding of health plan operations, risk-based / value-based contract management, and clinical coordination
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and lead several complex projects simultaneously
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.