Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a Series B startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A Head of Recruiting who is passionate about the candidate experience, delivering high quality candidates, and impeccable followthrough/organization. This person is the first “face” of the company to candidates, so we’re looking for someone who is friendly and can make people feel at ease from interviewing to onboarding. Someone who understands the value of diversity and inclusion and can continue to build this amazing team of kind and helpful people who want to make a difference.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Oversee and conduct full cycle recruitment, from role scope to onboarding and beyond
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, help build job descriptions, determine hiring process and strategize with hiring best practices
- Manage a small team of recruiters and overseeing pipelines for all open roles
- Represent and describe the Vesta brand and culture to all candidates; strive to ensure each candidate has the best hiring/recruiting experience, whether they are successful in their application or not
- Manage recruitment workflow for each open role while actively building a pipeline of future hires
- Be a key recruiting partner in building and driving a pipeline of top diverse candidates through multiple channels
- Evaluate candidates for their skills, abilities and culture add
- Be responsible for maintenance of our ATS (Greenhouse)/create and manage all job postings
- Track metrics to analyze candidate pipelines with stakeholders
- Manage new hire onboarding, produce offer letters, send new hire paperwork, set up trainings, orientations and sessions for new hires
- Send out new hire survey to all new hires, sets/conducts up 30 day, 90 day and 1 year check-ins with new employees
- Provide exit survey and conduct exit interviews with departing employees
- Be a culture leader in the company as part of the company’s Culture Club, generating new ideas to help employees feel engaged
- Partner with HR on an ad hoc basis
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a fast-paced agency or startup environment (healthcare recruiting preferred)
- Advanced Experience with Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter (preferred)
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in recruiting (preferred)
- Impeccable follow up and a fanatical attention to detail; comfortable handling a robust pipeline of candidates and juggling multiple priorities
- Experience in sourcing talent using different techniques to find qualified and diverse candidates
- A Track record of success collaborating with internal business partners to find, engage and hire exceptional talent
- Passion about “relationship-driven” recruiting and a demonstrated ability to build long-term relationships with prospective candidates
- Metrics- and process-driven, passionate about numbers as well as people
- A Deep connection to and passion for our mission to improve people’s lives
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.