Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A tech-savvy data administrator who understands the intricacies of healthcare data, and is motivated to learn the ins and outs of a complex data set. They enjoy collaborating with the Vesta team to build and improve essential data models. They are able to understand the needs of our growing business, and are comfortable in solving problems with limited resources within a startup environment.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Support analytic data sources, from transformation and validation to maintenance and troubleshooting
- Work with analytics, engineering, and business colleagues to understand data needs and opportunities across our internal and external stakeholders
- Recommend and implement data model improvements to support the above needs, including data mart design and build
- Build technical expertise on Vesta data management systems
- Investigate and resolve problems of data accuracy and availability
- Develop and maintain documentation
- Continue to push the boundaries of what technology can do to empower our caregivers and clinicians to improve health outcomes for our patients
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 2+ years Experience developing ETL processes loading Data Warehouses/Data Marts (required)
- 2+ years experience working with health care data (e.g. claims, app output, CMS HCC, SDOH, clinical research) in queries or BI tools (required)
- Experience with SQL, SAS, Python, SPSS or other analytic tools for data management and informatics (required)
- Technical expertise on all aspects of Snowflake, including the ability to develop complex data models (preferred)
- Comfort in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
- Self starter comfortable working remotely but still being part of a well functioning team
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.