Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A Business Analyst who is passionate about working closely with Product Managers, internal and external users to deeply understand the desired workflow, and create thoughtful, complete functional requirements for our teams. Someone who manages complex and urgent tasks and sees them through to completion, and who is able to translate user needs into product features and capabilities in partnership with product managers. They are enthusiastic about building great products for caregivers, clinical teams, and healthcare sponsors.
The ideal teammate will be able to:
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with internal and external users to perform requirements discovery and analysis
- Understand, gather, and document business requirements through techniques such as interviews, observations, and working sessions, translating those into user stories and features
- Perform gap analysis and partner with operational users and product managers to write detailed functional specifications for strategic product investments
- Articulate clearly the business need to the Engineering team to ensure the problem is resolved for stakeholders
- Participate in creation of robust test plans and perform user acceptance testing of new features
- Demonstrate key functional capabilities to internal and external customers
- Detail oriented, and manages competing priorities by using project plans and task lists to drive software development projects to closure
- Support peers in continually finding new methodologies, tools, and habits to approach product problem-solving and requirements gathering
- Collaborate with UX to ensure the UI and business requirements are aligned
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 2-4 years experience of business analyst or requirements documentation in a healthcare technology setting (required)
- Experience writing functional specifications/requirements (required)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (preferred)
- Experience with JIRA (preferred)
- Experience with workflow design tools and Google Suite (preferred)
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and operate on several complex projects simultaneously
- Proven to be self driven and comfortable working independently
- Passion about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Excitement about being in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.