Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
Responsible for taking a user-centered approach to design and working closely with our various stakeholders, caregivers, patients and health system partners to create a healthcare centered internal product and an easy to use mobile application. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, collaborative, driven and has excellent communication skills.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Understand the needs and opportunities across our internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the end user, whether they are a patient, family member, caregiver, nurse, partner or fellow Vesta employee
- Create user personas and customer journey maps to inform the product design process
- Develop wireframes and high fidelity prototypes to address user, product and business needs
- Write detailed design specifications for Engineering hand-off
- Gather and Analyze user feedback using a mix of reports and member, caregiver or stakeholder interviews
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to continuously improve and iterate on the user experience
- Communicate best practices for design and reasoning behind UX decisions to key stakeholders
- Develop and Use components and style guides that develop patterns and easily adaptable workflows for iterative product design
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 2-4 years of UX process experience from start to finish (required)
- At least 1 year experience in healthcare (required)
- 2-4 years of experience with modern front-end technologies (e.g. React Native, responsive design, etc), (required)
- Extreme attention to detail and a strong desire to understand all aspects of our product and target market
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and lead several complex projects simultaneously
- Passion about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfort in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
- Ability to prioritize based on impact and development effort
- Strong work ethic, self-drive and an appreciation for a results oriented culture
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.