Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system and are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported and invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have just closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be...
An individual who is passionate about building relationships, solving problems, and helping people see the world as it could be. Our ideal candidate is people-oriented, dynamic, and will always go the extra mile to see our team be successful. They are proactive, driven, self-motivated, work well in rapid growth environments and thrive on achieving their own goals while helping others achieve theirs.
The ideal teammate will be able to:
- Build relationships with homecare agencies large and small across the northeast
- Drive the growth of Vesta’s home care agency network by moving partnership deals from start to finish
- Speak eloquently and emotionally about the benefits of being a part of the Vesta network
- Deeply understand the needs and desires of network partners and be able to communicate that information to others clearly and concisely
- Build, manage, and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities at multiple stages in order to achieve monthly and quarterly growth targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; is able to communicate professionally with both staff and executives at partner organizations
- Collaborate closely with implementation and operations teams to ensure seamless on-boarding and engagement of new partners
- Create and maintain accurate records and sales reports.
- Track and obtain required contracting agreements and documents from our partners
- Function within the timeframes of a fast-paced startup in the healthcare environment
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare sales and/or network contracting (required)
- The ability to travel to potential partners in the Northeast Region (mainly NY, NJ, MA) of the US (up to 75% of the time) (required)
- Ownership or access to a reliable vehicle to be used for travel to meetings (required)
- A bachelor's degree or similar work experience
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit
- A strong sense of urgency and willing to roll up their sleeves
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and lead several engagements simultaneously
- Passionate about our mission to improve the lives of frail seniors living at home
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.