Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: helping the elderly, our parents, and grandparents - to continue living their lives at home and stay connected to their family and community. We monitor the home in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help.
Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics not previously available to health professionals.
We're raised our Series B (see press release here) and our goal in 2021 is 10x the revenue growth and double the number of states we are in. The company has raised $95M from top healthcare investors like OAK HC/FT, Deerfield Management, Optum Ventures, Lux Capital, Kaiser Permanente, Nationwide and others.
OUR ENGINEERING TEAM:
We’re a team of 12 engineers planning to double this year. We value good collaboration, positive feedback, and teamwork. Our favorite meeting is our biweekly blameless retros where we get to talk about what went well and what didn’t so we can improve on every cycle. Our team is distributed between Spain, Turkey, India and the US.
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS:
Here’s a link to our interview process - Link
Tldr - we value day-to-day type exercises over algorithms. Our interview process is simple and straightforward.
OUR TECH STACK
- Backend: Service oriented with Java with Spring Boot / Dropwizard and PostgreSQL
- Frontend: Typescript with React / React Native.
- Infrastructure: ECS, RDS, Lambda, SQS, Kinesis, Cloudformation, and more
- QA: Cypress for e2e and Detox for mobile
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
As Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll be working within our applications to develop scalable applications that:
- Support the workflow of nurses, caregivers, and the rest of the stakeholders
- Engage and delight end-users (patients and their caregivers)
- Leverage our unprecedented access to receive, transform, and analyze clinical data from many sources
- Incorporate intelligence into clinical decision support
WHO YOU ARE
- Developed using a modern framework: React, Vue, Angular
- Writes understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
- Previously responsible for the design and delivery of one or more complex frontend components
- Passionate about user experience and building applications people love to use
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Three weeks paid vacation + 10 sick/personal days + ~10 paid local holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly Gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.