Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
An Executive Assistant who is passionate about working closely with busy leaders who are changing the way older adults age at home through technology. Someone who understands how to support multiple executives in a fast paced environment. They can take direction, oversee multiple calendars and ad hoc requests, all with a smile on your face. This person is critical to the organization and success of our Leadership Team, and will be appreciated by a suite of busy, but kind individuals.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Manage busy schedules and calendars for multiple C-Suite Executives on our Leadership Team (LT)
- Coordinate travel arrangements, make all preparations for both travel and meetings so the LT can “just show up”
- Track and follow up appropriately on all pending action items (close open loops)
- Plan proactive interactions with LT’s key-relationships that will be perceived as relevant, meaningful, or valuable
- Write effective emails on behalf of the LT
- Organize both themselves and others, take initiative and be very resourceful
- Anticipate potential issues and quickly solve problems
- Communicate effectively with all levels inside and outside the company
- Respond to pressing needs real time - Passionate and “always on” - available outside of work hours for high priority issues
- Lead and manage projects
- Identify and flag important correspondence for the LT
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 4-6+ years of experience as an administrative/executive assistant, 3 of those years supporting multiple Executives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment (required)
- A strong sense of urgency and will be flexible responding outside of office hours
- A genuine love for helping others, no job is too small
- First-class organizational and problem-solving skills and a fanatical attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Worked with different personalities and can instill confidence in executives that the job will get done without being asked twice
- Patience and flexibility while juggling many projects at once; comfortable adapting quickly in response to changing priorities and needs
- The ability to be passionate and “always on” while remaining calm when under pressure
- High proficiency with different technologies - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, multichannel communication methods including email, Slack, voice memos, texts
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.